About Bikes @ CTR Bikes
The bikes we offer are the finest, most reputable hard-tail mountain bikes available in the world:
Trek Bicycles — the number-one recognized brand in the world
Raleigh Bikes — a fine old British brand.
Fuji Bikes — built by one of the most experienced heavy industry companies.
SE Bikes — a quality version of the Fuji brand.
When making a choice, there are some things you need to know:
- Select a model that suits your weight. Big guys need stouter wheels and greater
- Lighter weight missionaries don’t need heavy duty equipment, so Light Capacity
models will do just fine if you’re under 160 lbs.
- Dual suspension bikes are expensive and are not as efficient to ride for mission purposes. We don’t offer them.
We provide the most accessories available, the ones you really need:
- Federally approved helmet
- Highest Quality U-Lock
- Bontrager Halogen front and flashing rear lights with batteries
- LED Lighting System with front and flashing rear lights with batteries
- 12 ounce water bottle and cage
- Expanded tool kit
- Pant strap
Shipping is paid to your mission location.
Every bike we send has been completely assembled, tuned, adjusted, lubricated and test-ridden.
Your bike and accessories will arrive in your mission one week before you do if you place your order on time.
The two most important things we can tell you:
- Never, ever leave your bike unlocked
- Keep your bike properly serviced and maintained.
Also see: Maintenance | Warranties